Good morning Dear Client and welcome to this first date with Elpa News, the only online Blog in the world dedicated to the abrasives and the ways of selling them.
Today’s entry has a particular type of abrasive flap discs as the protagonists, which in our sector can be considered a technological innovation.
We’re talking about Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs.[If you changed your mind and wish to subscribe on Elpa News Click Here.]
Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs
We’re going to be honest with you though, Elpa Abrasivi isn’t the only one producing this product, but it is by far the best supplier to work with if you are a great distributor and if you want to sell them fast at the right price!
Are you asking how it’s possible? Read the following carefully because we’re going to see what are some sales tools usable with your clients which will help you sell more, at a better price and in less time your Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs.
Since it’s the first entry it’s necessary to explain how the analysis will be done: we’ll start from the tech specs of the products to take advantage of the right sales tool…. That is the most important information to pass to the final consumer, the one that will lead to the purchase!
Let’s begin with the 5 Ways To Sell Them Immediately Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs:
- In the datasheets there are rightly shown the main characteristics of the ventilated abrasive flap discs, meaning the presence of the nylon support of the external fins and holes that allow the air circulation of the air, allowing for the metal cooling and avoiding pitting, erosion, or alveolar corrosion. This information does not help you sell it! The final consumer often is not an expert and cannot imagine alone the type of advantages that would lead to this product without a seller or some marketing material. The final utilizer of the Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs wants to know that he will avoid problems in the future. If the metal were to be damaged by high temperatures it would have to be discarded, causing economic costs for the company. That’s why Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs is better than a standard without that does not cool. This explanation also resolves the objection that Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs cost more. The price difference is preferable compared to discard an entire group of products, other than the order of standard discs that you cannot use anymore.
- The possibility of cooling of the Ventilated Discs produces positive effects also on the abrasive cloths, lowering the degree of utilization, especially regarding the resin glued to the grains. That alone is technical information that is not very useful. The final client needs to know that a lower temperature during the processing can improve the duration of the disc. The longer the duration, the lower the costs. The client needs to know how much he saves with a more technological product: showing him numerical examples with the data given to him is even more effective and the sale will be closer!
- Another valuable tech spec of the Ventilated Discs is that they have a threaded attachment similar to the M14 type. You, the reader, probably know what we are talking about, but your client probably does not! Your client wants to know that the system to attach the Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs to the grinder is east and fast, and will therefore speed up his jobs and will cause him less stress. You can give him a demonstration if you have a store, or create a video if you sell online and share it! And also. This tech spec of the M14 thread can seem like a banality to us and often it is not even communicated to the final consumer or at least he doesn’t give it importance. But what does the worker who works on the platform think when he works at the height of the platform or on uncomfortable piers? To him the threaded flap disc is FUNDAMENTAL. The standard attachments allow for long and difficult operations of disassembly and closure of the flanges, which can also be DANGEROUS! With the M14 thread a new Ventilated Abrasive Flap Disc is installed on the grinder in a few seconds and while being safe!
- The particular asset off this type of Disc allows for the installation of around 25% more of the abrasive cloth compared to a cheaper standard product. But is the final consumer aware of the fact that thanks to what he has just bought, he will have to disassemble and reassemble the grinder fewer times? Probably not, we have to inform him! Thanks to this, moreover, his costs will decrease.
- And finally. The inclination of the abrasive flaps obtained from a higher density per disc allows the abrasive cloth for a quicker restart, avoiding problems. It will seem like you’re working with a new abrasive disc even after having used it for some time. Thanks to this the client won’t have to interrupt the processing and will obtain a more precise result even if they have less experience.
[If you changed your mind and wish to subscribe on Elpa News Click Here.]
You can already try to apply these techniques and you’ll see that the economic results of your distribution will have many advantages! Optimize your online retail sales system to illustrate the Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs as explained in the 5 points above. Or if you sell offline, be sure that the sellers are aware of these techniques and especially that they use them with every client they need.
REMEMBER: the technical information is utilized by your client to compare them with the competition to get the lowest price. The usable information, however, gives value to the client that in this way will perceive you as an ally and will buy at your conditions.
The way we work, the way Elpa Abrasivi work, is this: a sincere and concrete help to their business partners.
We don’t sell space related Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs or with strange characteristics. We sell excellent Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs like everyone else, but if you buy them from us you will be able to sell them yourself thanks to our commercial expertise and thanks to our guarantee: Fast, Made in Italy, Large Volumes, Correctness.
For today, that’s all, our dear client. We await you in the second entry of Elpa News, the only online blog dedicated to the abrasives and the ways of selling them!
Have a good day from Elpa Abrasivi,
The Fastest Flap Discs Supplier Made in Italy on Large Volumes
Ps. We almost forgot, if you haven’t bought already our Ventilated Abrasive Flap Discs you can do it today using the current offers. Write us an email now at firstname.lastname@example.org discover the advantageous conditions we reserved for you. Do it today because the offer expires in only 7 days.[If you changed your mind and wish to subscribe on Elpa News Click Here.]