The important Eisenwarenmesse 2018 fair in Cologne will be held from 4 to 7 March.
Obviously we could not miss the appointment!
Elpa Abrasivi will be present for all the days of the fair, you can find us at the following address:
STAND E 056
Eisenwarenmesse 2018 is an excellent opportunity to get to know each other live and to start new collaborations, as well as strengthening existing relationships.
The ideal therefore is to make an appointment even before the fair, so as to take advantage of the times in the best way!
If you are interested in arranging an appointment with us and find out how we can help you to improve your business write an email to the following address: email@example.com
See you at Eisenwarenmesse 2018 Cologne!
Are you interested in abrasive flap wheels on shaft but you’re still not sure on why you’d need them? Dear client, today we’ll show you the benefits and the technical specifications of this amazing product.
All right, let’s start this episode of the Elpa News, the only blog in the world dedicated to the abrasives and to their sales methods!
What exactly are the abrasive flap wheels on shaft
The wheels on shaft are made with strips of abrasive cloth. These are placed around a resin core that ensures the solid welding to the strips.
The wheels on shaft can be used in different operations:
- Stationary or portable grinders for manual operations or on automatic machines for operations in series
- To reach small surfaces or to work in a difficult position
Features of the abrasive flap wheels on shaft
Thanks to the use of a special resin selected and designed specifically for our customers, you won’t have any welding problems. It’s so strong that it prevents the dismounting of the strips from the core of the wheels on shaft. In addition, to ensure that our abrasive flap wheels on shaft won’t create unpleasant inconveniences, they are tested with continuous baking cycles to verify the resistance of the resin and to increase its performance.
The baking process of the Wheels on Shaft in our ovens
Compatibility and technical specifications of the abrasive flap wheels on shaft
An even more important detail is the ability to integrate any type of chuck to the wheels on shaft. Grazie alla loro versatilità e alla loro struttura, il lavoro ti verrà ancor più semplice senza problemi di riscaldamento e di conseguenza senza il rischio di dover scomporre o deformare i pezzi da lavorare, soprattutto quelli di piccolo spessore.
Thanks to their versatility and their structure, work will be even easier, without heating problems and therefore without the risk of having to break down or deform the work pieces, especially those particularly thin.
Different types of abrasive cloth
Obviously there are several types of processes. For each one, you have to use a different and specific abrasive cloth. Here’s a list of the ones you can choose for abrasive flap wheels on shaft:
- Corundum: thanks to the flexible support it’s recommended for metalworking;
- Zirconium: it has a rigid support that ensures a great ablation, and it’s the ideal solution for any type of operation on stainless steel;
- Ceramic: provides a high speed for cold cutting both on alloy steel and inox. Also, this cloth has an high permormance for ablation.
- Silicon Carbide: without any doubt it’s essential to work on really hard materials, like glass, stone and marble.
Want more information on the features and the efficiency on the abrasive flap wheels on shaft signed by Elpa Abrasivi?
You can leave a comment on the post with your request, or you can contact us and we’ll be glad to help you.
Call the number: +39 0173 776191
Send an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s all for today dear client. We’ll see you again in the next episode of Elpa News, oggi caro cliente è tutto. Ti aspettiamo per la prossima puntata di Elpa News, the only blog in the world dedicated to the abrasives and to their sales methods!
Have a great day from Elpa Abrasivi,
the Fastest Supplier of Abrasive Flap Discs Made in Italy on Large Amounts.
Good morning dear Client,
we have reached the fourth episode of Elpa News, the only blog in the world dedicated to the abrasives. This time, we want to talk about an investment we made that makes us very proud…you’ll understand what we’re talking about soon.
As you already know, we are a company that produces Abrasive Flap Discs and Flap Wheels, and our production setup requires a huge amount of energy.
All of this energy, apart from the cost, implies a negative impact on the environment. Elpa Abrasivi is a business, a reality in an ecosystem, which is, by the way, really beautiful. We’re talking about the Langhe in Piedmont, a territory that recently became a UNESCO heritage site.
We firmly believe in the social role and environmental ethics of a company. There are businesses that are sources of innovation and development, and, along these lines, we consider fundamental taking special care of environmental sustainability.
In 2010, we installed our photovoltaic plant on our roof, to produce electricity in a “greener” way, using the sun’s irradiance!
Did you know that we produce our Abrasive Flap Discs and Flap Wheels using renewable energy?
You can find the details of the plant listed here:
- 724 photovoltaic panels
- 3000mq of total surface area
- 180.000 kW/h provided per year
Almost all of the energy that our process demands is provided by the photovoltaic plant, we are saving the environment from pollution! In fact, EVERY YEAR:
- we avoid polluting the atmosphere with 94.000 kg of CO2
- we save 39 tonnes of oil (tep)
This is something we always wanted to introduce and that is been a reality for the past 7 years.
We care about the environment as much as we care about our clients, we strive to answer every request as fast as we can, so that you have to wait less than 8 working hours: that’s why we are the fastest.
Despite our incredible speed, we never cut corners, we take care of every detail to assure your full satisfaction! (And we really mean it, you can see the quality certificate ISO 9001:2015 that we’ve been rewarded with CLICK HERE)
We wanted to talk about our photovoltaic plant because we think that the investments of a company are a good way to understand what it really cares about.
If you agree with our point of view, why don’t you try our environmentally friendly Abrasive Flap Discs and Wheels, produced using solar energy!
For more informations you can write an email to the address: email@example.com
Alternatively, call the number: +39 0173 776191
Have a great day,
Elpa Abrasivi, the Fastest Supplier of Abrasive Flap Discs Made in Italy on Large Amounts.
Good morning dear Client,
welcome to the third episode of Elpa News, the only blog in the world dedicated to the abrasives!
Today we have important news, and we hope that it’ll make you happy as much as it did to us.
We reached a goal that makes us very proud and allows us to give you an additional assurance on how we work.
What is it about?
We’ve been certified by the Bureau Veritas institution with the quality certificate ISO 9001:2015 for the following field of application: Design and Production of Abrasives.
Here’s the quality certificate:
Elpa Abrasivi: historic quality since 1981
Even though the certification has arrived in 2017, we’ve been producing with care and dedication for 36 years:
- Abrasive Flap Discs (Try the Ventilated ones too)
- Abrasive Flap Wheels On Shaft
- Abrasive Flap Wheels With Hole (Try the ones with the M14 attachment too)
Throughout the years we gained experience, we optimized our procedures and our production, as well as choosing the best raw materials. We always rely on our professional fairness, which is one of the values that best represents us!
We think it’s fundamental to provide our clients with high quality, security and service standards.
Today’s achievement makes us very happy because this certification is the outcome of our journey: it’s the formalization of our daily commitment in these 36 years of activity.
We think that quality isn’t only the compliance of the numerous technical requirements, it’s also a corporate philosophy to which we strive with every small act and in every situation.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our clients and collaborators that are pinning their trust on us every day.
Elpa Abrasivi, The Fastest Flap Discs Supplier Made in Italy on Large Volumes
Good morning dear Client,
this is the second episode of Elpa News, the first online blog dedicated to the abrasives and the ways of selling them.
Abrasive Flap Wheels 125×20 M14
The protagonist of this episode is a specific kind of Abrasive Flap Wheels.
Their name is: Abrasive Flap Wheels 125×20 M14.
Wheels: simply because they present a circular shape.
Abrasive: because the main raw material is the abrasive cloth.
Flap: because the abrasive cloth is subjected to a particular cut that transforms it into numerous slats which are radially arranged around the body of the wheel.
125×20: this two numbers identify diameter and height expressed in mm.
M14: this represents the particular threaded attachment, which differentiates itself from the traditional flanged one. The threaded attachment M14 gives several advantages to the Abrasive Flap Wheels users.
Let’s try to sum them up as it follows:
- The wheel with M14 is way faster and easier to be mounted on the tool than a flanged one. Moreover, it improves the worker’s safety in case of uncomfortable or high altitude substitution. Usually nobody underlines this, but the impact this wheel could have on both the processing time and injuries is very high. Saving time and reducing injuries will lead to a positive financial outcome. It works as with cars’ tyres: by choosing one type over another you will have different consumption with different costs!
- The M14 attachment lets the Abrasive Flap Wheels being installed on angle grinders. This tool enables you to make precision processing and finishing, which, thanks to the morphology of Abrasive Flap Wheels with 20mm wide slats, are even easier!
In Elpa Abrasivi we produce the Abrasive Flap Wheels 125×20 M14 in private label and our customers can customize the labels with their brands and information.
By default we include on our labels some icons representing good standards to be met for using the product safely. For example it is good to:
- Provide for a mask to prevent breathing dust that occur during processing
- Wear ear defenders to protect against noise, which could damage your ears
- Protect your hands with special gloves
- Wear the safety goggles to prevent splashing of the material by hitting the eyes
Respecting this standards should obviously be in the interests of the final users. Nevertheless it is fundamental for the sellers as well to know this information and they should suitably transmit it to the customers. Leveraging on these aspects when selling and recalling their economic implications surely represents a powerful commercial weapon. A weapon that often is not used because it is took for granted that people would think about the safety by themselves or even consider safety just a cost. In facts setting up safe workplaces from the beginning and informing about this topic is the right way to avoid future unexpected costs due to sanctions or, even worse, injuries.
Distributors who will be able to transmit correctly these messages to their customers will be rewarded by an increase in sales. We do our best to sensitize you on this topic and to make you take advantage of the information.
What can you actually do?
There are many precautions and sound strategies that Abrasive Flap Wheels’ distributors and sellers may adopt to sell more and better. We suggest some of them below; may you know and use some of them already, the other ones might inspire you:
- Creating content to inform on the proper use and safety of the Wheels. Possibly with photo and video content. Compared with minimized standard instructions, your efforts will be rewarded and you will stand out from your competitors. This material will be used both for retail in-store and in face-to-face talks with the most important customers.
- Providing the customer with the explanatory material to justify its purchase. Everybody needs to justify their purchases one way or another. If you act actively by giving the customer the right motivations, the possibilities of concluding the deal increase. For example do not just say that taking care of safety can avoid costs in the future, but actually representing the economic situation with customer data is of great help!
- By raising awareness amongst your customers about safety you can sell the Abrasive Flap Wheels and also upsell connected accident prevention material as masks, earmuffs, gloves and glasses. This way you will increase your profit margin and at the same time your customers will be happier with their purchase.
There is no real anthology yet about the Abrasives or else a source of information usable by all levels of the industry. Elpa News meets this need by clearly explaining the features of different products. This is also made to facilitate our distributors’ job as they can use this written information to sell Elpa Abrasivi’s products more and better.
If you missed our first episode for any reason and you want to recover, you can find it at the following address:
Elpa Abrasivi, The Fastest Flap Discs Supplier Made in Italy on Large Volumes
Ps. Order TODAY a batch of Abrasive Flap Wheels with M14 and practice the suggestions we gave you in this article! Write us an email now at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover the advantageous conditions we reserved for you. Do it today because the offer expires in only 7 days.