Good morning dear Client,
this is the second episode of Elpa News, the first online blog dedicated to the abrasives and the ways of selling them.
Abrasive Flap Wheels 125×20 M14
The protagonist of this episode is a specific kind of Abrasive Flap Wheels.
Their name is: Abrasive Flap Wheels 125×20 M14.
Wheels: simply because they present a circular shape.
Abrasive: because the main raw material is the abrasive cloth.
Flap: because the abrasive cloth is subjected to a particular cut that transforms it into numerous slats which are radially arranged around the body of the wheel.
125×20: this two numbers identify diameter and height expressed in mm.
M14: this represents the particular threaded attachment, which differentiates itself from the traditional flanged one. The threaded attachment M14 gives several advantages to the Abrasive Flap Wheels users.
Let’s try to sum them up as it follows:
- The wheel with M14 is way faster and easier to be mounted on the tool than a flanged one. Moreover, it improves the worker’s safety in case of uncomfortable or high altitude substitution. Usually nobody underlines this, but the impact this wheel could have on both the processing time and injuries is very high. Saving time and reducing injuries will lead to a positive financial outcome. It works as with cars’ tyres: by choosing one type over another you will have different consumption with different costs!
- The M14 attachment lets the Abrasive Flap Wheels being installed on angle grinders. This tool enables you to make precision processing and finishing, which, thanks to the morphology of Abrasive Flap Wheels with 20mm wide slats, are even easier!
In Elpa Abrasivi we produce the Abrasive Flap Wheels 125×20 M14 in private label and our customers can customize the labels with their brands and information.
By default we include on our labels some icons representing good standards to be met for using the product safely. For example it is good to:
- Provide for a mask to prevent breathing dust that occur during processing
- Wear ear defenders to protect against noise, which could damage your ears
- Protect your hands with special gloves
- Wear the safety goggles to prevent splashing of the material by hitting the eyes
Respecting this standards should obviously be in the interests of the final users. Nevertheless it is fundamental for the sellers as well to know this information and they should suitably transmit it to the customers. Leveraging on these aspects when selling and recalling their economic implications surely represents a powerful commercial weapon. A weapon that often is not used because it is took for granted that people would think about the safety by themselves or even consider safety just a cost. In facts setting up safe workplaces from the beginning and informing about this topic is the right way to avoid future unexpected costs due to sanctions or, even worse, injuries.
Distributors who will be able to transmit correctly these messages to their customers will be rewarded by an increase in sales. We do our best to sensitize you on this topic and to make you take advantage of the information.
What can you actually do?
There are many precautions and sound strategies that Abrasive Flap Wheels’ distributors and sellers may adopt to sell more and better. We suggest some of them below; may you know and use some of them already, the other ones might inspire you:
- Creating content to inform on the proper use and safety of the Wheels. Possibly with photo and video content. Compared with minimized standard instructions, your efforts will be rewarded and you will stand out from your competitors. This material will be used both for retail in-store and in face-to-face talks with the most important customers.
- Providing the customer with the explanatory material to justify its purchase. Everybody needs to justify their purchases one way or another. If you act actively by giving the customer the right motivations, the possibilities of concluding the deal increase. For example do not just say that taking care of safety can avoid costs in the future, but actually representing the economic situation with customer data is of great help!
- By raising awareness amongst your customers about safety you can sell the Abrasive Flap Wheels and also upsell connected accident prevention material as masks, earmuffs, gloves and glasses. This way you will increase your profit margin and at the same time your customers will be happier with their purchase.
There is no real anthology yet about the Abrasives or else a source of information usable by all levels of the industry. Elpa News meets this need by clearly explaining the features of different products. This is also made to facilitate our distributors’ job as they can use this written information to sell Elpa Abrasivi’s products more and better.
If you missed our first episode for any reason and you want to recover, you can find it at the following address:
Elpa Abrasivi, The Fastest Flap Discs Supplier Made in Italy on Large Volumes
Ps. Order TODAY a batch of Abrasive Flap Wheels with M14 and practice the suggestions we gave you in this article! Write us an email now at email@example.com to discover the advantageous conditions we reserved for you. Do it today because the offer expires in only 7 days.